- 27th Fiscal Period（Ended December 2019）
- Distribution per Unit: 2,918 yen
- 28th Fiscal Period（Ending June 2020）
- Distribution per Unit: 2,960 yen
- 29th Fiscal Period（Ending December 2020）
- Distribution per Unit: 3,000 yen
- JEI Implemented a 5-for-1 split of its investment units on January 1, 2014 (the 16th period)as the effective date. Considering said split, Distributions per Unit of even before the 15th period are figures that are divided by 5. Figures are rounded down to the nearest whole number.
Regarding the Time Limit on Claiming Cash Distributions
In accordance with the provisions of Article 33, Paragraph 2 of JEI’s Articles of Incorporation, if three full years have passed since the date of commencement of payment of distribution, JEI shall be exempt from its obligation to pay such distributions.