- 29th Fiscal Period（Ended December 2020）
- Distribution per Unit: 3,000 yen
- 30th Fiscal Period（Ending June 2021）
- Distribution per Unit: 2,910 yen
- 31st Fiscal Period（Ending December 2021）
- Distribution per Unit: 2,800 yen
- JEI Implemented a 5-for-1 split of its investment units on January 1, 2014 (the 16th period)as the effective date. Considering said split, Distributions per Unit of even before the 15th period are figures that are divided by 5. Figures are rounded down to the nearest whole number.
Regarding the Time Limit on Claiming Cash Distributions
In accordance with the provisions of Article 33, Paragraph 2 of JEI’s Articles of Incorporation, if three full years have passed since the date of commencement of payment of distribution, JEI shall be exempt from its obligation to pay such distributions.